Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome

...to my new "old" blog. (Formerly: Blatherings and Bits). I decided to
"get personal" :-)
Here I hope to share a little about just a bit of everything.
CFS/ME, a disorder I share with hundreds of others. Writing endeavors...
from The WordSmith Web Site and Writer's Block Interactive Writing
Community, shared interests and concerns that, on occasion, may wax
political...or not.

Things from having lived upon the planet for sixty-two years, childhood
memories, memories of growing up in a little town in central Iowa, sharing
the good times as well as the not so good.

I hope you'll stick w/me awhile and come back to check out the place now
and then. Be sure to leave a comment, and take with you what you will.

Have a great today and even better tomorrow! I'll be seein' ya around. :-)




No comments: